The focus and identification method of egg cage
There are two kinds of chicken cages commonly used, one is a stepped egg cage:
The advantages of the stepped egg cage: the upper and lower layers of the cage are completely staggered, usually 3 to 4 layers. The utility model has the advantages that the bottom of the cage does not need to have a dung board, and if it is a pit, there is no clearing system; the structure is simple; the ventilation and the surface of each layer are large.
1. The mesh is smooth to prevent the chicken from being injured in the foot.
2. Separation of the net and the bottom net can effectively prevent the fatigue of the ankle and laying hens.
3. The mesh is galvanized to improve the service life. (Zinc plating is currently divided into cold-galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, hot-swallowed zinc)
4. High-density breeding saves land, is conducive to epidemic prevention, and reduces the incidence of poultry diseases.
5. Unique door reinforcement design, effectively preventing the head from swaying and wasting feed when the chicken is eating. The cage door is enlarged to facilitate various operations on the chicken.
Click here to login. If you are new here and don't have an account click here to register