How to do a good job in heatstroke prevention in chicken farms
1. Regularly check the power facilities and equipment: check whether the cable lines, electrical switches, motors, etc. are normal, prepare spare components; start the generator regularly, whether the battery has electricity, whether it is running normally, and whether the voltage and current are output normally.
2. Regularly check whether the high temperature alarm, power failure alarm, phase loss alarm, etc. work normally, but do not rely too much on the alarm, and check it in time.
3. Install spray measures on the roof to reduce the temperature by 1~2 °C.
4. Install the windshield to increase the wind speed. The position of the shed in the house is every 2~3, and the windshield is installed with plastic cloth to reduce the cross-sectional area and increase the wind speed.
5. Adjust the ratio of fan to air inlet to prevent excessive pressure.
6. The house temperature is higher than the set temperature by 1~4 °C. Consider strengthening the ventilation and cooling with the air cooling effect.
7. When the temperature is above 5 °C, consider using a wet curtain to cool down. At the beginning, use the wet curtain and small window to mix and ventilate, and gradually transition to only
Click here to login. If you are new here and don't have an account click here to register