Chicken cages should be disinfected regularly
1. Remove the material line and water line to the extreme operation room.
2. Disinfect the drinking water line with disinfectant glacial acetic acid. The disinfectant should be kept at least 12H in the pipeline and then flushed with clean water.
3. Completely clean the chicken manure around the chicken cage, chicken feathers, garbage, and do a good job in environmental sanitation. There are no debris around the house, and the items outside the house are neatly stacked.
4. Remove the ceiling and clean the dust and dirt on the scaffolding, roof beams and all utensils.
5. Eliminate the chicken manure on the bed and the ground, and completely clean the entire house. There is no chicken manure, chicken feathers and dust in the house. Avoid clogging the sewer pipe when flushing.
6. Organize the sewer pipes, drains and sewage pools to ensure smooth drainage.
7. It is necessary to block the total power supply before cleaning and disinfection. The flushing machine and the lighting power supply are connected externally. It is necessary to connect the leakage maintenance switch to avoid electric shock.
8. The surface of all appliances before scouring is first sprayed with detergent through a
Click here to login. If you are new here and don't have an account click here to register